Manage your money exactly as you wish.
Stick to the basics or choose a checking account with earning power.
With three checking options, there's an account for any lifestyle.
It only takes $50 to open a Community Bank checking account.
All of our accounts feature access to Online and Mobile Banking.
Our debit card is your ticket to ATM access and fast, easy payment online and in stores.
|Community Choice Checking
|Minimum Balance to Open
|A $15.00 service fee will be imposed every statement cycle, if at any time in the statement cycle the combined balances fall below $25,000.00
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Fee
|Yes. No minimum balance to obtain APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
|Foreign ATM Fees Refunded
|Yes, max refund of $25 per month if qualifiers are met*
|Free Printed Statements
|Free Safe Deposit Boxes
|Yes, where available
* To receive the competitive rate and a refund of your worldwide ATM fees max refund of $25, the following monthly qualifiers must be met:
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or 1 direct debit into the account
- Have at least 1 bill payment transaction originated from Community Bank Internet Banking Bill Pay, posted to your account. The bill pay transaction must be posted to your account at least one business day prior to the last business day of the statement cycle. A bill pay generated from a process other than Community Bank Internet Banking Bill Pay does not qualify.
- Have at least 15 MasterCard Debit Card Point of Sale (POS) purchase transactions posted to your account. These can be a combination of signature based or PIN based purchase transactions. These transactions must be settled and posted by Community Bank by the last business processing day of the statement cycle. Pending, memo posted and presentment transactions are not settled items and are not counted towards your 15 transactions.
- Receive your Community Choice Checking monthly statement electronically
Community Bank is a full-service institution providing solutions to customers in Southwestern Pennsylvania and Northwestern West Virginia.